Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Jen Minnich | Seattle

Now on Show at Bilinear Art Gallery
Seattle Design Center, Plaza Suite 260
 Jen Minnich, Flowering Tree, Photograph on Paper, Image 14" x 14" (framed)
 Jen Minnich, Cherry Blossoms, Photograph on Paper, Image 14" x 14" (framed)

[Statement] I fell in love with photography at a young age, readily embracing the serenity and calm I felt with a camera in hand. My subjects are rewarding and a constant source of inspiration. With so much to experience and observe, I am grateful for the beauty around me and the chance to share my view with others. As I travel, locally or abroad, I find inspiration in the smallest details and in the most striking landscapes. I am always ready and excited to capture moments full of energy and a sense of place.

No comments: